- Spilt Cath®
- Titan HD™
- Free-Flow® LT
About blytheThis author has not yet filled in any details.
So far blythe has created 50 blog entries.
- Strategically placed sideholes allow for increased flow and reduction of omental occlusion
- Wide 1.65mm radiopaque stripe maximises visibility under X-ray
- Multiple configurations to meet all patient needs
- High flow rates in excess of 400ml/min
- Radiopaque polyurethane material that is both alcohol and iodine compatible
- Available in straight and pre-curved designs to accommodate patient need and comfort
- Highly economical
- 90 degree angle of the arterial tip reduces risk of arterial insufficiency and improves the ability to hold locking solutions, like Duralock-C™
- High flow rates in excess of 450ml/min
- Unique tip design allows for easy insertion over a guidewire or through an introducer sheath
- Provides excellent wall stability
Split Stream® Designed with a retrograde split tip catheter which allows for more accurate placement
- Available in 14F and 16F in multiple lengths for all patient needs
- Removable hub aids in patients comfort
Split Stream® OTW
- This version permits a “sheathless” technique, especially useful for left-sided procedures. Three tunnelling options provide greater versatility and manoeuvrability during procedures.
Constructed out of revolutionary lightweight Triniflex™ material that is both alcohol and iodine compatible, providing characteristics of strength, biocompatibility and kink resistance. Two free floating lumens improve patency and flow whilst lowering recirculation. (more…)
- Designed with a tapered tip that allows insertion via the Seldinger Technique
- Internal stiffening stylet provides adequate rigidity during insertion
- Flexible cannula conforms to vessel anatomy, providing safety and comfort once in a vessel
- Longer lengths designed for tip placement in the AVC via the femoral approach
- Soft polyurethane material provides increased flow for improved outcomes.
- 360 degree venous and arterial distal ports decrease vessel turbulence and occlusion while increasing blood flows.
- Soft radiopaque tip reduces incidence of vessel damage and aids in confirming catheter tip placement.
- Catheter may be used in subclavian or femoral procedure
- Thermosensitive material softens to the body’s temperature
- Five large arterial holes strategically placed to prevent loss of blood flow
- Ideal for extracorporeal therapies: dialysis, hemofiltration, apheresis and plasmapheresis
- Third lumen gives greater flexibility for fluid administration, vasoactive drug therapy, nutrition and blood sampling
- Integral soft tip reduces occurrence of stenosis and erosion