• Endoscopic marking
• Anchoring jejunal feeding tubes
• Anchoring Metal Stents
Features of Hemoclip:
• Patent protected design
• Superior grasp
Single Use Repositionable Clipping Device
• Pre-loaded: Can be used for emergency bleeding situations
• 15mm-wide Jaw Span: Designed to grasp a sizable amount of tissue
• Reopening Capability: Can open or reposition 8 times before deployment
• 15.8 mm clip length: Offering superior grasp
• Excellent rotation
HaemoCer™ PLUS Absorbable Polysaccharide Haemostat (APH) is a proprietary patent pending technology created via BioCers Polysacchidaride Ultra-hydrophilic Resorbable Engineering (PURE) process.
HaemoCer™ PLUS APH incorporates a sophisticated, plant-based polymer crosslinking that creates ultra-hydrophilic, biocompatible particles. Upon contact with blood HaemoCer™ PLUS enhances the natural clotting cascade by rapidly dehydrating the blood and accelerating the concentration of platelets, red blood cells and coagulation proteins at the bleeding site. HaemoCer™ PLUS also on blood interaction rapidly produces a gelled matrix that adheres to and forms a mechanical barrier with the bleeding tissue.
- Plant based
- Contains no animal or human components
- Normally complete resorption
- Rapid resorption minimizes risks of foreign body reaction and granuloma formation
- Reduction of homologous transfusions and blood donations
- Support and product training
- Double enhanced absorption capacity
- Compact packaging reducing storage volume
- Rapid off-the-shelf deployment, no special storage or defrosting needed
The EndoRings™ Distal Attachment is an endoscopic add-on device made from silicone, a flexible polymer. EndoRings™ is designed to fit a variety of endoscopes. The EndoRings™ Distal Attachment has a short tube-like core with several layers of flexible circular rings. EndoRings™ device is provided sterile and for single use only.
When advancing a scope into the colon, the EndoRings™ Distal Attachment provides only negligible resistance as the EndoRings™ circular rings easily fold backwards to open the colon. During scope withdrawal and colon screening, the rings centre the scope and smooth the colon folds, enhancing the scope’s field of view, and improving visualisation and screening.
• 2x shelf life – Twice the effective band life maximising inventory efficiencies.
• ½ Latex protein antigens – SmartBand bands contain ½ of the latex protein antigens compared to the current market leading devices. SmartBand has nearly undetectable levels of Latex Protein Antigens.
• 100% band retention power – Experience the feeling of SmartBand bands as they “snap” off the barrel. This same elasticity will be applied to the tissue to ensure that the ligation procedure is effective.
Optimised 360° view, without having to sacrifice a band
Advanced friction-fit barrel is compatible with the widest range of upper GI endoscopes from 8.6mm to 11.6mm.
• Larger handle stem inner diameter, 9.8Fr, ensures maximum suction and flushing capabilities
• Improve endoscopic view during the procedure by using the dedicated flush port
• Revolutionary, single-hub ligation handle allows for full-functionality with the simplicity of a one-way rotation for band deployment
• Enhanced ergonomic control with recessed finger grooves