The EndoRings™ Distal Attachment is an endoscopic add-on device made from silicone, a flexible polymer. EndoRings™ is designed to fit a variety of endoscopes. The EndoRings™ Distal Attachment has a short tube-like core with several layers of flexible circular rings. EndoRings™ device is provided sterile and for single use only.
When advancing a scope into the colon, the EndoRings™ Distal Attachment provides only negligible resistance as the EndoRings™ circular rings easily fold backwards to open the colon. During scope withdrawal and colon screening, the rings centre the scope and smooth the colon folds, enhancing the scope’s field of view, and improving visualisation and screening.
• 2x shelf life – Twice the effective band life maximising inventory efficiencies.
• ½ Latex protein antigens – SmartBand bands contain ½ of the latex protein antigens compared to the current market leading devices. SmartBand has nearly undetectable levels of Latex Protein Antigens.
• 100% band retention power – Experience the feeling of SmartBand bands as they “snap” off the barrel. This same elasticity will be applied to the tissue to ensure that the ligation procedure is effective.
Optimised 360° view, without having to sacrifice a band
Advanced friction-fit barrel is compatible with the widest range of upper GI endoscopes from 8.6mm to 11.6mm.
• Larger handle stem inner diameter, 9.8Fr, ensures maximum suction and flushing capabilities
• Improve endoscopic view during the procedure by using the dedicated flush port
• Revolutionary, single-hub ligation handle allows for full-functionality with the simplicity of a one-way rotation for band deployment
• Enhanced ergonomic control with recessed finger grooves
HP FAST / HP ONE
What it can do
HpOne and HpFast are accurate, easy-to-use, rapid urease tests for the presumptive identification of H. pylori gastritis.
They’re easy to use.
Both tests are simple to conduct, and feature an easy-to-read, high-contrast positive color. A positive control is also included with each test kit.
The HpOne and HpFast each incorporate our patented biopsy pick, providing needle-free biopsy handling.
They’re highly accurate.
Biopsy is recognized as the most accurate method of detecting H. pylori bacteria, and the clear benefits of HpOne and HpFast make them the premier biopsy tests.
This test provides accurate, cost-effective H. pylori status results in ONE HOUR or less.
The agar gel formula of this test provides accurate H. pylori status results in 24 HOURS or less. An optional warmer is available.
Over The Scope Clipping technology systems have been designed for application via flexible endoscopes in order to provide superior efficiency for clinicians. (more…)
Constructed from super elastic shape memory alloy Nitinol®, the single use OTSC® anchor is an instrument for flexible endoscopy grasping and manipulation of tissue within the gastrointestinal tract, especially for better adduction of tissue with scarred alterations ie fistula and also in tangential application. (more…)
The OTSC® Twin Grasper® is a single use endoscopic instrument to grasp and hold tissue especially for grasping wound edges of perforations in the gastrointestinal tract using an endoscope. The instrument consists of a fixed middle bar with two independently operated and controllable jaws that facilitate the closure of even bigger perforations with one clip. (more…)
Forget thumbwheels and antiquated designs, this standard oval polypectomy snare easily rotates with one-handed manipulation for individualized orientation, addressing a variety of anatomical findings.
The mini oval polypectomy snare easily rotates with one-handed manipulation for individualized orientation, and the smaller net size allows one to address an even greater variety of anatomical findings and gain access to hard to reach positions. (more…)