Tuloc® is intended for the preoperative marking of nonpalpable, suspicious breast lesions and facilitates intraoperative localization for the surgeon. The Tuloc® Localization System offers precision handling that is easy, gentle and protective. In addition it allows for above-average ultrasound visibility.
Advantages of the Tuloc®
- Repositionable marker wire
- Monofilament wire provides for best possible form und pressure stability
- Smooth handling and marking allow for perfect control of movement and position
- Safe stop prevents dislocation
- Extreme sharpness promotes accurate penetration
- Special materials and arch ensure good ultrasound visibility and palpability after the operation.
- Depth markings show information on the distance to the distal tip of the wire